Our commitment to you
At Vartan Ravenscroft each of our customers is important to us. We believe you have the right to a fair, swift and courteous service at all times.
If you ever need to make a complaint, we will deal with it promptly, effectively and in a positive manner.
Any complaint may be made free of charge.
- We will send you a prompt written acknowledgement that your complaint has been received and is being dealt with.
- We will investigate your complaint and endeavour to keep you up-to-date on the progress of resolving your complaint.
- We will endeavour to send a final response to you within 8 weeks of receipt of your complaint. This is a written response which will state whether the complaint has been upheld, if redress has been offered and/or remedial action taken and will enclose a copy of the FOS’s standard explanatory leaflet.
- If we are unable to provide you with a final response within this time frame, we will write to you explaining why and advise you when you can expect a final response.
- If more than 8 weeks from the date of your complaint has past and you haven’t received a final response, or you are dissatisfied with the final response you have received (at any stage of the process) you can write to:
Financial Ombudsman Service (FOS)
London, E14 9SR
T: +44 (0)800 023 4567 or +44 (0)300 123 9123
You must refer your complaint to the Financial Ombudsman within 6 months of the date on the final response.