About Us Join Us
We are looking for a Peterborough-based Compliance Assistant to join our growing team.
Reporting to the Head of UK Compliance & MLRO
You will have responsibility for assisting the Head of UK Compliance and Compliance Officer with day to day administration and monitoring in the Compliance Department.
- To undertake the Compliance Monitoring Programme as directed
- Manage and update key registers such as PA dealing and Gifts and Benefits
- Ad-hoc projects as necessary from time to time
- Hold, be working towards, or willing to work towards Level 3 CISI qualification and ultimately Level 6 CISI Compliance Diploma
- Good communication, time management and organisation skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- IT literate with the ability to use such systems such as MS Office Applications, Word and Excel
- Analytical and an eye for detail
If you would like to find out more, please contact Natalie Howman in Compliance: firstname.lastname@example.org
Qualified Investment Managers
Vartan Ravenscroft are always looking for like-minded qualified investment managers to join us.
We offer the opportunity for you to look after your clients in the way you wish in a conducive manner.
Please contact us.